|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series are ready for the debut of “Big Hoss” TV – the biggest HD video screen in the world – and for this weekend’s Duck Commander 500 and O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 at Texas Motor Speedway. There will be four days of racing this spring – Thursday through Sunday, April 3-6 – as the Sprint Cup Series race shifted from its usual Saturday night slot in Ft. Worth to accommodate the NCAA Basketball Tournament, which is in town on Saturday, April 5th.
To celebrate the debut of “Big Hoss,” the track will offer the “Hungry Fan TV Dinner” on the main concourse inside Gate 4. The $18 dinner features 1.5 pounds of barbecue cheddar chipotle meatloaf, 12 ounces of mashed Yukon potatoes and 12 ounces of elote-style corn.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, April 3 –
- Nationwide Series practice – 5 and 6:30 p.m. CT
Friday, April 4 –
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 3:10 p.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 5 p.m. CT
- Nationwide Series O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 – 7:30 p.m. CT
Saturday, April 5 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9:30 a.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 2:10 p.m. CT
Sunday, April 6 –
- Pre-race concert with Big & Rich and Cowboy Troy – 12:20 p.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series Duck Commander 500 – 2 p.m. CT
Fans can find the rules and regulations for TMS here and parking information by clicking here. A link to the 2014 Fan Guide is found here.
Find out more about TMS and purchase your tickets at www.texasmotorspeedway.com