|credit: NASCAR Media|
The next race on the 2016 Chase for the Sprint Cup schedule is the AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway. There’s on-track activity from Thursday through Sunday, Nov. 3-6, as the weekend features all three of NASCAR’s top series: the Camping World Truck Series, the XFINITY Series and the Sprint Cup Series.
Raceday University is a Sunday-only pre-race hospitality option which includes grandstand seating, a hospitality area with food and Coca-Cola products, pre-race pass for the Jake Owen concert and driver introductions and more. Currently on the schedule to appear at Raceway U: Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, Jack Roush, Kyle Larson and spotter TJ Majors. Find out more about Raceday U here.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, Nov. 3 –
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 2:30 and 4:30 p.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series practice –11:30 a.m. CT
- Xfinity Series practice – 1:30 and 4 p.m. CT
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 2:45 p.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 5:45 p.m. CT
- Camping World Truck Series Striping Technology 350 – 7:30 p.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. CT
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 10:45 a.m. CT
- Xfinity Series O’Reilly Auto Parts Challenge – 2 p.m. CT
- Jake Owen pre-race concert – 11 a.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series AAA Texas 500 – 1 p.m. CT