Joining Roush in the Ford Racing Party Zone on Sunday, Oct. 10, will be NSCS Ford Racing Team drivers Elliott Sadler, Greg Biffle and AJ Allmendinger.
On Saturday, Oct. 9 NNS Ford Racing Team drivers Colin Braun and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will be in the Ford Racing Party Zone to talk about their racing experiences.
By simply upgrading a grandstand ticket, fans can take their NASCAR race weekend experience to the next level. The Ford Racing Party Zone fan hospitality tent comes complete with:
- NASCAR driver and celebrity appearances, including NASCAR team owner Jack Roush and Ford Racing drivers Elliott Sadler, Greg Biffle and AJ Allmendinger on Sunday, Oct. 10, and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and Colin Braun on Saturday, Oct. 9. Visit www.autoclubspeedway.com/fordracingpartyzone for additional and up-to-date driver and celebrity appearances.
- Pre-Race Pit Pass, providing up close access to pre-race activities
- Breakfast and lunch
- 5 beverage tickets valid for Pepsi & Aquafina products, beer, wine and mixed drinks (must be 21 or older, with valid I.D., for alcoholic beverages). Beverage tickets only valid inside the Ford Racing Party Zone tent.
- Live entertainment
- Multiple closed circuit flat screen TV’s
- Commemorative Ford Racing gift
- Parking pass
- $85 per person for Saturday, Oct. 9
- $125 per person for Sunday, Oct. 10
- $175 per person for Saturday, Oct. 9 & Sunday, Oct. 10
Ford Racing Party Zone upgrades do not include a grandstand ticket(s). Grandstand tickets must be purchased separately and start as low as $35.Race fans must act quickly, as the Ford Racing Party Zone fan hospitality tent offers limited seating.
To purchase tickets, visit us online at www.autoclubspeedway.com/fordracingpartyzone or by calling 800-944-RACE (7223).
About Auto Club Speedway
This October the playoffs go golden! The Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup roars into the Golden State and Southern California’s Auto Club Speedway. Experience a weekend full of speed beginning with NASCAR Qualifying Day (Oct. 8), followed by the NNS CampingWorld.com 300 (Oct. 9) and culminating with Southern California’s “playoff” race – thePepsi 400 (Oct. 10).
Free parking, unbelievable menu items and a full weekend of entertainment, live music and fun await fans in the Speedway’s Opportunity, California FanZone.
Pepsi 400 tickets start at $35 and AAA members receive Show Your Card & Save discounts, including a special section with half-priced tickets for kids 12 and under. And don’t forget children 12 and under can sign up for the FREE Auto Club Speedway Lefty’s Kids Club membership to receive FREE admission on Friday and Saturday.
For more information or to purchase tickets call 800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.