Earnhardt to Drive One Lucky Fan Around Charlotte Motor Speedway, Courtesy of Lionel NASCAR Collectables and the Racing Collectables Club of America
CONCORD, N.C. (July 18, 2012) – Ask a group of NASCAR® fans whom they’d most like to “ride shotgun” with at a race track and, chances are, most of them will say Dale Earnhardt Jr. –NASCAR’s nine-time most popular driver.
On October 15, 2012, thanks to Lionel NASCAR Collectables (LNC) and the Racing Collectables Club of America (RCCA), one lucky fan will get to do just that.
The “Dale Jr. Ride of Your Life!” sweepstakes kicks off today. Fans can enter to win by logging on to www.lionelnascar.com/ridewithdalejr and answering a NASCAR-themed trivia question. The jam-packed grand prize includes:
- Three laps around the track with Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 15
- Dale Jr. autographed exclusive skeleton gloves
- Two tickets to the NASCAR Nationwide Series™ race on October 12 with VIP area tour prior to race
- Two tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ race on October 13
- Question and Answer session with Dale Jr., followed by autograph and photograph opportunity
- Food and beverage at the Ride Along event
- One room, three-night stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites
- DVD of this once-in-a-lifetime experience
- VIP Swag Bag
“Getting a ride-along around Charlotte Motor Speedway is an incredible prize in itself,” said Howard Hitchcock, General Manager of Lionel NASCAR Collectables. “But being driven around the speedway by Dale Jr. is truly the ride of a lifetime.”
“LNC is a proud supporter of The Dale Jr. Foundation and it’s because of that relationship that we are able to offer this memorable experience to a lucky NASCAR fan.” Hitchcock continued. “I want to wholeheartedly thank them for this tremendous opportunity.”
As part of the “Dale Jr. Ride of Your Life!” sweepstakes, LNC and RCCA will also award various weekly prizes, such as officially licensed apparel and die-cast.
Entries for the sweepstakes will be received through September 14, 2012. The grand prize winner will be notified on September 18, 2012.