|photo: Getty Images for NASCAR/|
- Parker Kligerman was born August 8, 1990 in Westport, Connecticut. Unlike many drivers, his family had no background in auto racing, but that didn't stop Kligerman from wanting to participate. He began karting competitively at age 13 in the Norwalk Karting Association, and in his second year of karting he completed two courses at Skip Barber Racing School.
- Kligerman excelled at open-wheel racing while still in high school, racing in the USAC Midget Series in 2007 while setting his sights on NASCAR. In 2008, he signed with the Cunningham Motorsports Junior Team, part of the Penske Racing driver development program, and made his ARCA Racing Series debut at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
- In 2009, Kligerman officially signed with Penske Racing’s driver development program, and went full-time in the ARCA Series with Cunningham Motorsports. Kligerman won nine races that year, finished second in points by five points and won the rookie of the year award. He also made his Nationwide Series debut at Kansas Speedway in October of that year, winning the pole and finishing 16th.
- After a part-time season in the Nationwide Series in 2010, Kligerman moved to the Camping World Truck Series full-time with Brad Keselowski Racing, finishing 11th in points with eight top 10 finishes including two runner-up finishes. After starting the 2012 season with BKR, Kligerman moved over to Red Horse Racing in August.
- Find out more about Kligerman at his website, www.parkerkligerman.com.