The second race in the 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup is the Sylvania 300 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH. The race weekend, scheduled for Sept. 20-22, will also feature the K&N Pro Series East, the Whelen Modified Tour and the American-Canadian Tour (ACT), plus Bandolero and Legends racing action.
On Thursday, Sept. 19, FanFest at NHMS begins at 6 p.m. ET with the NASCAR Hauler Parade. Michael Waltrip Racing driver Clint Bowyer will take part in a question-and-answer session at 7 p.m. ET, and the evening ends with a concert from Chelsea Bain, beginning at 9 p.m. ET. FanFest is free and is located in the S2 Display Lot outside the infield tunnel.
Key on-track times:
Friday, Sept. 20 –
- K&N Pro Series East practice – 8:30 a.m. ET
- Whelen Modified Tour practice – 10:10 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon ET
- K&N Pro Series East qualifying – 2 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 3:40 p.m. ET
- Whelen Modified Tour qualifying – 5 p.m. ET
Saturday, Sept. 21 –
- ACT practice – 8 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9:15 and 11 a.m. ET
- Whelen Modified Tour F.W. Webb 100 – 12:15 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series East North American Power 100 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- ACT Bond Auto Parts ACT Invitational – 4:30 p.m. ET
- Gifford’s Famous Ice Cream 25 for the Granite State Legends Cars and Bandolero Series – 5:45 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 22 –
- Sprint Cup Series Sylvania 300 – 2 p.m. ET
To purchase tickets for the Sylvania 300 weekend, or to learn more about NHMS, visit http://www.nhms.com/.