Fans in town for the race will have plenty of things to keep them busy. In addition to tours like these brought to you by Charlotte Motor Speedway, Joe Gibbs Racing is hosting Fan Fest on Friday, Oct.11, with driver appearances, a classic car show, live music and more. Check your favorite team’s website during the week to see if they have anything scheduled for race week.
There’s also plenty going on at CMS throughout the week, starting with practice and qualifying for the Better-Half Dash charity race on Monday, Oct. 7 from 6 to 9 p.m. ET. On Tuesday, Oct. 8, Charlotte’s sister track, zMAX Dragway, hosts NASCAR Night from 5 to 9 p.m. ET. Find out more about these events and others here.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, Oct. 10 –
- Whelen Southern Modified Tour practice – 11:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series practice – 2 and 6:10 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Whelen Southern Modified Tour qualifying – 5:05 p.m. ET
- Better-Half Dash – 5:30 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 7:10 p.m. ET
- Whelen Southern Modified Tour UNOH Southern Slam 150 – 8:30 p.m. ET
Friday, Oct. 11 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 3 and 5:50 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 4:05 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series Dollar General 300 – 7:30 p.m. ET
Saturday, Oct. 12 –
- Speedway Children’s Charities Track Walk – 1:20 p.m. ET (find more information here)
- Pre-race concert by the Goo Goo Dolls and Paper Tounges – 5:40 p.m. ET
- Nik Wallenda’s pre-race tightrope walk – 6:40 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Bank of America 500 – 7:30 p.m. ET
Find the complete three-day schedule for the Bank of America 500 weekend here.
Find out about different ticket packages and single-day tickets at http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/.