It’s time for the grand finale to the 2013 NASCAR season: Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Florida, taking place Friday through Sunday, Nov. 15-17. Following the weekend’s events, NASCAR will crown champions in the Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series.
One of the premiere off-track events for the weekend is the Championship Taste, a food tasting event taking place Thursday, Nov. 14 from 6 to 7 p.m. ET in the speedway’s Chalet Village featuring more than 20 of South Florida’s top restaurants. The event is open to the public and benefits the NASCAR Foundation – find out more here.
There are also numerous driver appearances taking place throughout the weekend – click here for a schedule of appearances.
Key on-track times:
Friday, Nov. 15 –
- Nationwide Series practice – 10 a.m. and 3:10 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 11 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 1:30 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 4:30 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 6:10 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Ford EcoBoost 200 – 8 p.m. ET
Saturday, Nov. 16 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon and 3 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 1:05 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series Ford EcoBoost 300 – 4:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, Nov. 17 –
- Sprint Cup Series Ford EcoBoost 400 – 3 p.m. ET
Find out more about the weekend and purchase tickets at www.homesteadmiamispeedway.com