The second race of the 2014 Sprint Cup Series season takes teams to Phoenix International Raceway in Arizona for this weekend’s The Profit on CNBC 500 Presented by Small Business Fueling America, taking place Sunday, March 2. The race weekend, Thursday through Sunday, Feb. 27-March 2, also features the Nationwide Series, K&N Pro Series West and Mexico Toyota Series.
The Budweiser ROLL-BAR, one of PIR’s hospitality areas, is located behind the Bobby Allison Grandstands and hosts driver appearances on Saturday and Sunday in addition to live entertainment, a game area, food and refreshments and a special silent auction. Scheduled to appear at the ROLL-BAR on Sunday are Danica Patrick (9:50 a.m. MT) and Kevin Harvick (10 a.m. MT). The ROLL-BAR pass is $99 for Saturday and $149 for Sunday – find out more here.
There will also be plenty of live music at the track throughout the weekend – check out the schedule here.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, Feb. 27 –
- K&N Pro Series West practice – 9 and 10:30 a.m. MT
- K&N Pro Series West qualifying – 1:30 p.m. MT
- Mexico Toyota Series practice – 3:05 p.m. MT
- K&N Pro Series West Talking Stick Resort 75 – 5 p.m. MT
Friday, Feb. 28 –
- Mexico Toyota Series practice – 10 a.m. MT
- Nationwide Series practice – 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. MT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon MT
- Mexico Toyota Series qualifying – 1:40 p.m. MT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:35 p.m. MT
- Mexico Toyota Series Toyota 120 – 7 p.m. MT
Saturday, March 1 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9 a.m. and noon MT
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 10:05 a.m. MT
- Nationwide Series Blue Jeans Go Green 200 – 1:45 p.m. MT
Sunday, March 2 –
- Sprint Cup Series The Profit on CNBC 500 – 1 p.m. MT
A list of frequently asked questions and their answers can be found here, and the track’s “NASCAR 101” page, which features the “What to Bring” section, can be found here.
Purchase tickets and get more information about the weekend at http://www.phoenixraceway.com/.