NASCAR’s Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series head to Fontana, CA, for the Auto Club 400 and TreatMyClot.com 300 weekend at Auto Club Speedway, Friday through Sunday, March 21-23.
On Thursday, March 20, the NASCAR Hauler Parade gets underway at 6 p.m. PT at Citizens Business Bank Arena, 4000 E. Ontario Center Pkwy. in Ontario, CA. For a look at the parade route, click here. NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Ty Dillon will make a 6 p.m. PT appearance at the NASCAR Hauler Parade Festival at the Bass Pro Shops store located at 7777 Victoria Gardens Ln. in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, which is along the parade route. Several NASCAR merchandise haulers, including Jr. Nation, Tony Stewart, Austin and Ty Dillon and Realtree, will also be on site.
Key on-track times:
Friday, March 21 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon PT
- Nationwide Series practice – 1:40 p.m. and 3 p.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:40 p.m. PT
Saturday, March 22 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. PT
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 10:35 a.m. PT
- Nationwide Series treatmyclot.com 300 – 2 p.m. PT
Sunday, March 23 –
- Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 – noon p.m. PT
The complete schedule for this weekend can be found at the upper left corner of the Auto Club Speedway website listed below – click “Event Schedule.”
If you’re a first-time visitor to Auto Club Speedway, click here to find out what you can bring and here for the First-Time Guests guide.
Get more information on the schedule and purchase tickets at www.autoclubspeedway.com.