|credit: NASCAR Media|
The fourth event on the 2014 NASCAR race card is the Food City 500 weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway in Tennessee, Friday through Sunday, March 14-16. The weekend features the Sprint Cup Series, Nationwide Series and the K&N Pro Series East and West.
Fans can check out Food City Race Night on Friday, March 14 from 4-9 p.m. ET in the track’s hospitality area. The free event will feature driver autograph sessions, racing simulators, live entertainment and free food while supplies last.
Key on-track times:
Friday, March 14 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon ET
- Nationwide Series practice – 1:40 p.m. and 3 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:35 p.m. ET
Saturday, March 15 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9 a.m. and noon ET
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 10:05 a.m. ET
- Nationwide Series Drive to Stop Diabetes Presented by Lilly Diabetes – 2 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series PittLite 125 – 4:45 p.m. ET
Sunday, March 16 –
- Sprint Cup Series Food City 500 – 1 p.m. ET
The complete schedule for this weekend can be found here.
First-time fan information can be found here, and the track’s rules and regulations can be found here.
Get more information on the schedule and purchase tickets at www.bristolmotorspeedway.com.