The Sprint Cup and Camping World Truck Series will visit “The Paperclip,” Martinsville Speedway, Friday through Sunday, March 28-30 for the STP 500 Cup race and the Kroger 250 Truck race. The 0.526-mile track is the only track on this year’s schedule that was also on the first NASCAR season schedule.
The drivers of the Camping World Truck Series have an autograph session on Friday, March 28 at 5 p.m. ET. For more driver appearances on Sunday, March 30, check out the Party Plaza add-on for $30, featuring driver question-and-answer sessions, a pre-race track pass, entertainment, games and more.
Key on-track times:
Friday, March 28 –
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 9 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon ET
- Camping World Truck Series practice –3 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:40 p.m. ET
Saturday, March 29 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 11:10 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 1 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Kroger 250 – 2:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, March 30 –
- Sprint Cup Series STP 500 – 1 p.m. ET
Get more information on the schedule and purchase tickets at www.martinsvillespeedway.com.