|credit: NASCAR Media|
The first race weekend of the 2014 season at Dover International Speedway is the FedEx 400 weekend, Thursday through Sunday, May 29-June 1. All three of NASCAR’s top-tier series – Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series – will be in action at “the Monster Mile” in Delaware.
On Wednesday, May 28 from 5-7 p.m. ET, the Delaware Office of Highway Safety presents Night Out with NASCAR at the Starboard, 2009 Coastal Highway in Dewey Beach, Delaware. The question-and-answer session and autograph signing will feature NASCAR drivers Reed Sorenson, Paulie Harraka and Ben Kennedy.
On Friday, there will be a free Camping World Truck Series autograph session in the FanZone at 1:30 p.m. ET – autographs are on a first-come, first served basis.
Ticket holders for Saturday’s Nationwide Series race will be able to enter the track beginning at 8 a.m. ET for the Open Track Session. Fans can walk the frontstretch from 8-9 a.m. ET with Sprint All-Star Race winner Jamie McMurray, Sorenson and Harraka, who will also participate in a fan question-and-answer session with Riki Rachtman as part of the event.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, May 29 –
- Camping world Truck Series practice – 1:30 and 3 p.m. ET
Friday, May 30 –
- Nationwide Series practice – 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 12:35 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 3:35 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Lucas Oil 200 – 5:30 p.m. ET
Saturday, May 31 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 10:40 a.m. ET
- Nationwide Series Buckle Up 200 Presented by Click It or Ticket – 2 p.m. ET
Sunday, June 1 –
- Sprint Cup Series FedEx 400 benefitting Autism Speaks – 1 p.m. ET
Find the complete on-track schedule here.
Fans can check here throughout the week to find an updated list of fan activities at and around the track this weekend, and check out the official fan guide here.
Find out more about the race and purchase tickets at http://www.doverspeedway.com/.