|credit: NASCAR Media|
The stars of the Sprint Cup and Camping World Truck Series head to Kansas Speedway this weekend for the Truck Series SFP 250 on Friday night, May 9 and the Cup Series 5-Hour Energy 400, which goes green on Saturday night, May 10. This is the first of two trips this season to the 1.5-mile tri-oval, which is also home to a new road course on the infield.
Key on-track times:
Friday, May 9 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. CT
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 3:35 p.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 5:30 p.m. CT
- Camping World Truck Series SFP 250 – 7:30 p.m. CT
Saturday, May 10 –
- Sprint Cup Series 5-Hour Energy 400 – 6:30 p.m. CT
Fans can download the Guest Guide and check out the track’s carry-in policy here, and first-time fans can get tips for the track here.
Get tickets and more information on the race weekend at www.kansasspeedway.com.