|credit: NASCAR Media|
NASCAR’s top three series – Sprint Cup, Nationwide and the Camping World Trucks – roll into Kentucky Speedway this weekend, Thursday through Saturday, June 26- 28, for the Quaker State 400 weekend under the lights.
On Saturday at 5:15 p.m. ET, there will be a pre-race concert from country star Thomas Rhett. Fans can access the infield stage for the show and driver introductions with the purchase of the Kroger Fan Zone Pass, which is available for one day or the entire weekend. Find out more here .
Key on-track times:
Thursday, June 26 –
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 4:40 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series practice – 6:30 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series UNOH 225 – 8 p.m. ET
Friday, June 27 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 3:40 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 5:40 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series John R. Elliott HERO Campaign presented by Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over 300 – 7:30 p.m. ET.
Saturday, June 28 –
- Thomas Rhett pre-race concert – 5:15 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Quaker State 400 – 7:30 p.m. ET
Check out the Kentucky Speedway online Fan Guide here for all kinds of information you’ll need for a fun weekend at the track.
For additional information on Kentucky Speedway, and to purchase tickets and Fan Zone passes, visit http://www.kentuckyspeedway.com/