|credit: NASCAR Media|
Michigan International Speedway, set in the Irish Hills of Brooklyn, hosts the Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series this weekend, Friday through Sunday, June 13-15; also on the schedule for the weekend is the ARCA Racing Series.
Key on-track event times:
Friday, June 13 –
- ARCA Racing Series qualifying – 9:30 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11 a.m. ET
- Nationwide Series practice – 12:40 and 2 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 3:35 p.m. ET
- ARCA Racing Series Corrigan Oil 200– 5:15 p.m. ET
Saturday, June 14 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9:30 a.m. ET
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 10:35 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 12:30 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series Ollie’s Bargain Outlet 250 – 2 p.m. ET
Sunday, June 15 –
- Sprint Cup Series Quicken Loans 400 – 1 p.m. ET
Find a full weekend schedule here.
Looking for WiFi hotspots at the track? Here’s a handy map.
Get tickets and more information about the race weekend at www.mispeedway.com.