|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup Series, Nationwide Series and K&N Pro Series East visit Watkins Glen, NY for the Cheez-It 355 at The Glen weekend, Friday through Sunday, Aug. 8-10 at Watkins Glen International. The race is the final road course on the Sprint Cup Series schedule for 2014.
Key on-track event times:
Friday, Aug. 8 –
- K&N Pro Series East practice – 8 and 11 a.m. ET
- Nationwide Series practice – 9:30 a.m. and 2:10 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 12:30 and 4:30 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series East qualifying – 3:40 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series East Bully Hill Vineyards 125 at The Glen – 6:15 p.m. ET
Saturday, Aug. 9 –
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 9:40 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 11:40 a.m. ET
- Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen – 2:15 p.m. ET
Sunday, Aug. 10 –
- Sprint Cup Series Cheez-It 355 at The Glen – 1 p.m. ET
Find the complete schedule, including some driver appearances around the track during the weekend, here – click “Schedule of Events” at the bottom of the page.
Get tickets and more information about the race weekend at www.theglen.com.