The 2014 Chase for the Sprint Cup will be decided this weekend during Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Florida, taking place Thursday through Sunday, Nov. 13-16. While the Nationwide Series title was decided at Phoenix, the Camping World Truck Series is still up for grabs going into the series’ final race.
The Championship Taste returns to the track this season on Thursday, Nov. 13 from 6 to 10 p.m. ET. The food tasting event takes place at the speedway’s Chalet Village and features more than two dozen of South Florida’s top restaurants. The event is open to the public and benefits the NASCAR Foundation – find out more here.
On Saturday, Nov. 15 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. ET, the Hot Rods and Reels Charity Fishing Tournament takes place on the infield lake at HMS. The event, which benefits the Darrell Gwynn Foundation and Speediatrics, allows fans to spend quality one-on-one time with top NASCAR personalities; past participants have included Tony Stewart, Kyle Petty, Ryan Newman and Ken Schrader. Find out more about the tournament and sign up here.
The interactive schedule for the weekend features driver appearances as well as live entertainment taking place at the track throughout the weekend – check it out here.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, Nov. 13 –
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 1 and 2:30 p.m. ET
Friday, Nov. 14 –
- Nationwide Series practice – 11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 12:30 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 2:45 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 6:15 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Ford EcoBoost 200 – 8 p.m. ET
Saturday, Nov. 15 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon and 3 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 1:15 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series Ford EcoBoost 300 – 4:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, Nov. 16 –
- Sprint Cup Series Ford EcoBoost 400 – 3 p.m. ET
Find out more about the weekend and purchase tickets at www.homesteadmiamispeedway.com.