|credit: NASCAR Media|
NASCAR fans have survived another NASCAR off-season, and now it’s time to kick off the 2015 campaign in Daytona Beach, FL, where Daytona International Speedway hosts Daytona Budweiser Speedweeks beginning Thursday, Feb. 12, and culminating with the Daytona 500 on Sunday, Feb. 22. Throughout the nine days of on-track action, fans will see the season openers for NASCAR’s Sprint Cup, Xfinity and Camping World Truck Series along with the ARCA Racing Series, plus the Sprint Unlimited and Daytona 500 qualifying.
Fans heading to Daytona for Speedweeks will want to check out the Sprint FANZONE for off-track activities, including garage tours, driver and team appearances, live music and the kids’ area. Find the schedule for Speedweeks in the Sprint FANZONE here.
Key on-track times for the first weekend of Budweiser Speedweeks:
Thursday, Feb. 12 –
- ARCA Racing Series practice – 4-6 p.m. ET
- ARCA final practice – 9:30-10:30 a.m. ET
- ARCA qualifying – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Sprint Unlimited drawing for starting positions and pit positions – 3:30 p.m. ET in the Sprint FANZONE
- Sprint Cup Series Sprint Unlimited practice – 5-5:55 p.m. and 6:30-7:25 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10:30 a.m.-12:25 p.m. and 1:30-3:25 p.m. ET
- ARCA Racing Series Lucas Oil 200 – 4:15 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Sprint Unlimited – 8:15 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying for the front row of the Daytona 500 and for starting positions in the Gatorade Duel – 1:30 p.m. ET
Are you on Twitter? Follow @SkirtsandScuffs for updates on Daytona - schedules, driver news and more!