|credit: NASCAR Media|
NASCAR’s Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series visit Fontana, California’s Auto Club Speedway for the Auto Club 400 and Drive4Clots.com 300 weekend, Friday through Sunday, March 20-22.
On Thursday, March 19, the NASCAR Hauler Parade gets underway at 6 p.m. PT, leaving from Quakes Stadium, 8408 Rochester Ave. in Rancho Cucamonga. The six-mile parade route, listed here, will have three prime viewing areas: Quakes Stadium, the Bass Pro Shops at 7777 Victoria Gardens Ln. and Auto Club Speedway along Cherry Ave. Bass Pro Shops will feature several NASCAR merchandise haulers, including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick and Jeff Gordon, plus special vendors and live entertainment.
Key on-track times:
Friday, March 20 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon PT
- Xfinity Series practice – 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:50 p.m. PT
Saturday, March 21 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 8:30 and 11:30 a.m. PT
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 9:45 a.m. PT
- Xfinity Series Drive4Clots.com 300 – 1 p.m. PT
Sunday, March 22 –
- Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 – 12:30 p.m. PT
The complete schedule for this weekend, which also includes a Metal Mulisha Freestyle Motocross exhibition, a Lucha Libre Wrestling Exhibition and a number of musical performances, can be found here.
If you’re a first-time visitor to Auto Club Speedway, click here to find out what you can bring and here for the First-Time Guests guide.
Get more information on the schedule and purchase tickets at http://www.autoclubspeedway.com/.