|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup and Camping World Truck Series visit “The Paperclip,” Martinsville Speedway, Friday through Sunday, March 27-29 for the STP 500 Cup Series race and the Kroger 250 Truck Series race. The 0.526-mile track was on the very first NASCAR season schedule – the only track currently used with such a distinction.
Upgrade your Sunday ticket to include the Green Flag Experience for just $30. The Experience includes photo opportunities, the opportunity to walk on the frontstretch of the track on race morning, music, prizes and a continental breakfast, plus appearances by Dale Earnhardt Jr., Richard Petty, Jimmie Johnson, Austin Dillon, Danny “Chocolate” Myers, Miss Sprint Cup and Martinsville President Clay Campbell (subject to change). Find out more here.
Key on-track times:
Friday, March 27 –
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 10 a.m., 1:30 and 3 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:45 p.m. ET
Saturday, March 28 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 11:15 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Kroger 250 – 2:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, March 29 –
- Sprint Cup Series STP 500 – 1 p.m. ET
Get more information on the schedule and purchase tickets at http://www.martinsvillespeedway.com/