|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series head to Daytona International Speedway for the second time this season to celebrate Independence Day weekend. The Xfinity Series Subway Firecracker 250 runs on Saturday, July 4 and the Sprint Cup Series Coke Zero 400 on Sunday, July 5.
Key on-track times:
Friday, July 3 –
- Xfinity Series practice – 2 and 4 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 3 and 5 p.m. ET
Saturday, July 4 –
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 2:35 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:35 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Subway Firecracker 250 Powered by Coca Cola – 7:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, July 5 –
- Pre-race concert featuring country star Kip Moore – 6 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Coke Zero 400 Powered by Coca Cola – 7:45 p.m. ET
For a complete schedule of events, including driver appearances and special events in the Sprint FANZONE, click here.
Get more information and purchase tickets for this weekend’s action at http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/.