|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup Series and K&N Pro Series West are joined by the Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA series when they visit Sonoma, California for the Toyota SaveMart 350 weekend at Sonoma Raceway this Friday through Sunday, June 26-28. This marks the first of two road course races on the Sprint Cup Series schedule for 2015.
On Thursday, June 25, the fifth annual Sprint Cup Series Parade rumbles into Sacramento, making its way over the Tower Bridge and around the State Capital beginning at noon PT. Find the parade route and more information about the event here.
There are plenty of activities for fans on and off the track – click on the “Fan Guide” tab here for a complete list.
Key on-track event times:
Friday, June 26 –
- Porsche GT3 Cup Trophy USA practice – 9:30 a.m. and 3:05 p.m. PT
- K&N Pro Series West practice – 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon and 3:30 p.m. PT
- Porsche GT3 Cup Trophy USA qualifying – 5:10 p.m. PT
Saturday, June 27 –
- Porsche GT3 Cup Trophy USA practice – 8:15 a.m. PT
- K&N Pro Series West qualifying – 9:45 a.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 11:15 a.m. PT
- Porsche GT3 Cup Trophy USA Race No. 1 – 12:30 p.m. PT
- Carneros 200 K&N Pro Series West race – 2 p.m. PT
Sunday, June 28 –
- Sprint Cup Series Toyota/SaveMart 350 – noon p.m. PT
- Porsche GT3 Cup Trophy USA Race No. 2 – following Sprint Cup Series race
Get tickets and more information about the race weekend at www.racesonoma.com.