|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Camping World Truck Series returns to Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, OH for the third annual 1-800 CarCash MudSummer Classic on Wednesday, July 22. The event is the only dirt track race on any of NASCAR’s three national series schedules. The historic half-mile clay oval is owned by three-time Cup Series champ Tony Stewart.
Among the out-of-series drivers on the entry list for the race: Ken Schrader, who won the pole for the inaugural race, Austin and Ty Dillon, and Brad Keselowski.
The Tuesday Night Tailgate at Eldora on July 21 will feature the Sunoco American Late Model Series beginning with hot laps at 6:15 p.m. ET and the race going green at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Key on-track times for July 22:
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 5:15 p.m. ET
- Eldora Dirt Late Models – 6 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series heat races – five races, 10 laps each – first race at 7 p.m. ET
- Eldora Dirt Late Models feature – 7:55 p.m. ET (approximate – timed race)
- Camping World Truck Series Last Chance race – 15 laps – 8:15 p.m. ET (approximate)
- Camping World Truck Series 1-800 CarCash MudSummer Classic – three segments (60-50-40 laps) – 9:15 p.m. ET
Find out more about the race and the track, and purchase tickets for the one-day event at www.eldoraspeedway.com.