|credit: NASCAR Media|
NASCAR’s top three series – Sprint Cup, Xfinity and Camping World Trucks – roll into Kentucky Speedway for a four-day show, Wednesday through Saturday, July 8-11, culminating with the Sprint Cup Series Quaker State 400 presented by Advance Auto Parts on Saturday night.
On Saturday at 5:15 p.m. ET, there will be a pre-race concert by country star Jerrod Niemann. Fans can access the infield stage for the show as well as driver introductions with the purchase of the Kroger Fan Zone Pass, which is available for one day or the entire weekend – find out more here.
General admission is free on Wednesday for Cup Series “Kentucky Package” practice sessions at 3 and 6 p.m. ET – enter at Gate 15.
Key on-track times:
Wednesday, July 8 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – “Kentucky Package” – 3 and 6 p.m. ET
Thursday, July 9 –
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 8 a.m. ET
- Xfinity Series practice – 2 and 4 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 5:15 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series UNOH 225 – 7:30 p.m. ET
Friday, July 10 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 3:45 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 5:45 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Kentucky 300 – 7:30 p.m. ET
Saturday, July 11 –
- Jerrod Niemann pre-race concert – 5:15 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Quaker State 400 presented by Advance Auto Parts – 7:30 p.m. ET
Find a complete weekend schedule here.
First time at the track? Check out the Kentucky Speedway First Time Fan guide here for all kinds of information you’ll need for a fun weekend at the track.
For additional information on Kentucky Speedway, and to purchase tickets and Fan Zone passes, visit http://www.kentuckyspeedway.com/.