|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup Series, Xfinity Series and K&N Pro Series East visit the Finger Lakes region of New York State for the Cheez-It 355 at The Glen weekend, Friday through Sunday, Aug. 7-9 at Watkins Glen International. This is the final road course on the Sprint Cup Series schedule for 2015.
Fans heading to The Glen may want to check out some of their hospitality options. The Budweiser Turn One Tavern package includes discounted food and beverages available for purchase on Friday, buffet lunch on Saturday and Sunday, closed circuit television and appearances from drivers Blake Koch, Michael McDowell and Carl Edwards among others. Find out about this and other fan hospitality options here.
Key on-track event times:
Friday, Aug. 7 –
- K&N Pro Series East practice – 8:30 and 10 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11:30 a.m. and 4:40 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series practice – 1 and 3:30 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series East qualifying – 2:40 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series East Bully Hill Vineyards 125 at The Glen – 6:15 p.m. ET
Saturday, Aug. 8 –
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 11:15 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 1:15 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Zippo 200 at The Glen – 3 p.m. ET
Sunday, Aug. 9 –
- Sprint Cup Series Cheez-It 355 at The Glen – 2 p.m. ET
Additional fan events taking place this weekend can be found here.
Get tickets and more information about the race weekend at www.theglen.com.