|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup Series heads to New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH for the second race in the 2015 Chase for the Sprint Cup, the Sylvania 300. The race weekend, Friday through Sunday, Sept. 25-27, will also feature the Camping World Truck Series, the Whelen Modified Tour and the American-Canadian Tour (ACT).
On Thursday, Sept. 24, the NASCAR Hauler Parade gets underway at 6 p.m. ET.
On Friday, Sept. 25, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Northeast Motorsports Museum takes place at 2 p.m. near the South Gate.
Key on-track times:
Friday, Sept. 25 –
- Whelen Modified Tour practice – 10:30 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon ET
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 1:30 and 3 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:45 p.m. ET
- Whelen Modified Tour qualifying – 5:50 p.m. ET
Saturday, Sept. 26 –
- ACT practice – 8 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9 and 11:30 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 10:10 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series UNOH 175 – 1 p.m. ET
- Whelen Modified Tour F.W. Webb 100 – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Bond Auto Parts ACT Invitational – 5 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 27 –
- Sprint Cup Series Sylvania 300 – 2 p.m. ET
Find a detailed schedule of events here.
To purchase tickets for the Sylvania 300 weekend, or to learn more about NHMS, visit http://www.nhms.com/.