|credit: NASCAR Media|
The drama of one last race before the Chase happens this weekend, Thursday through Saturday, Sept. 10-12, at Richmond International Raceway, home of the Federated Auto Parts 400 on Saturday night, Sept. 12. The Sprint Cup Series race is preceded by the Xfinity Series Virginia 529 College Savings 250 on Friday night, Sept. 11 and the K&N Pro Series East UNOH 100 on Thursday night, Sept. 10.
Fans can await the introduction of the 16 Chase drivers following the Federated Auto Parts 400 at the Post-Race Party presented by Outback Steakhouse after the checkered flag flies. Hosted by Rutledge Wood, all fans in attendance are welcome to stick around after the race for the party.
Fans can also check out the Midway throughout the weekend, featuring a huge food court, the Toyota PitPass and Hospitality area, the Miller Lite Party Zone, displays from Chevrolet, Ford and Coca Cola and the all-new Fanatics shopping experience.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, Sept. 10 –
- K&N Pro Series East qualifying – 4:05 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series practice – 5 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series East UNOH 100 – 6:40 p.m. ET
Friday, Sept. 11 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 3:45 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 5:45 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Virginia 529 College Savings 250 – 7:30 p.m. ET
Saturday, Sept. 12 –
- Sprint Cup Series Federated Auto Parts 400 – 7:30 p.m. ET
Find the complete weekend schedule, a list of driver appearances and more here.
For updated information for race weekend and to purchase tickets visit www.rir.com.