|credit: NASCAR Media|
The first race of the Eliminator Round in the 2015 Chase for the Sprint Cup is the Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500 at Virginia’s Martinsville Speedway, which goes green on Sunday, Nov. 1. Also on the schedule for the weekend is the Camping World Truck Series Kroger 200 on Saturday, Oct. 31.
Key on-track times:
Friday, Oct. 30 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11:30 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 1 and 2:30 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:15 p.m. ET
Saturday, Oct. 31 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9 a.m. and noon ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 10:15 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Kroger 200 – 1:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, Nov. 1 –
- Sprint Cup Series Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500 – 1:15 p.m. ET
Find the Martinsville Speedway fan guide here.
Find out more about the weekend and purchase tickets at www.martinsvillespeedway.com.