|credit: NASCAR Media|
The eighth race on the 2015 Chase for the Sprint Cup schedule is the AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway. There’s on-track activity from Thursday through Sunday, Nov. 5-8, as the weekend features all three of NASCAR’s top series: the Camping World Truck Series, the Xfinity Series and the Sprint Cup Series.
Raceday University is a Sunday-only pre-race hospitality option featuring frontstretch grandstand seating, hospitality area with food and Coca-Cola products, pre-race pass for The Sammy Hagar and The Circle concert, driver introductions and more. Currently on the schedule to appear at Raceway U: Hall of Famer “Texas” Terry Labonte, NBC broadcaster Jeff Burton, and drivers Kyle Larson and Denny Hamlin. Find out more about Raceday U here.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, Nov. 5 –
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 2 and 4:30 p.m. CT
Friday, Nov. 6 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice –11:30 a.m. CT
- Xfinity Series practice – 1 p.m. CT
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 3:40 p.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 5:45 p.m. CT
- Camping World Truck Series WinStar World Casino and Resort 350 – 7:30 p.m. CT
Saturday, Nov. 7 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. CT
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 11:15 a.m. CT
- Xfinity Series O’Reilly Auto Parts Challenge – 2:30 p.m. CT
Sunday, Nov. 8 –
- Sprint Cup Series AAA Texas 500 – 1 p.m. CT
Driver and show car appearances will be available exclusively on the Texas Motor Speedway Mobile App. For more information, click here.
Find out more about the weekend and purchase tickets at http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/.