|credit: NASCAR Media|
NASCAR’s Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series visit Fontana, California’s Auto Club Speedway for the Auto Club 400 and TreatMyClot.com 300 weekend, Friday through Sunday, March 18-20.
On Thursday, March 17, the Auto Club Speedway hosts the St. Paddy’s Day FanFest presented by Bubba Burger from 5-9 p.m. PT. The NASCAR Hauler Parade gets underway at 6 p.m. PT, leaving from R.C. Quakes Stadium, 8408 Rochester Ave. in Rancho Cucamonga. The parade route (view here) will have three prime viewing areas: Quakes Stadium, the Bass Pro Shops at 7777 Victoria Gardens Ln. and Auto Club Speedway along Cherry Ave. FanFest will feature driver appearances (among those scheduled to appear: Joey Logano, Austin Dillon and Michael McDowell), live music, interactive displays, food and beverages and more.
Key on-track times:
Friday, March 18 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10:30 a.m. PT
- Xfinity Series practice – noon and 2:30 p.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:45 p.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 8 and 11:30 a.m. PT
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 9:15 a.m. PT
- Xfinity Series TreatMyClot.com 300 – 1 p.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 – 12:30 p.m. PT
If you’re a first-time visitor to Auto Club Speedway, click here for the First-Time Guests guide.
Get more information on the schedule and purchase tickets at www.autoclubspeedway.com.