|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup and Camping World Truck Series will visit “The Paperclip,” Martinsville Speedway, Friday through Sunday, April 1-3 for the STP 500 Cup Series race and the Alpha Energy Solutions 250 Truck Series race. The 0.526-mile track was on the very first NASCAR season schedule – the only track to currently have that distinction.
For $60,Uugrade your Sunday ticket to include the Green Flag Experience, which includes photo opportunities, the opportunity to walk on the frontstretch of the track on race morning, music, prizes and a continental breakfast, plus scheduled appearances Kurt Busch, Chase Elliott, Richard Petty, Aric Almirola, David Ragan and others (subject to change). Find out more here.
Key on-track times:
Friday, April 1 –
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:15 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 11:15 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Alpha Energy Solutions 250 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series STP 500 – 1 p.m. ET
Get more information on the schedule and purchase tickets at www.martinsvillespeedway.com.