|credit: NASCAR Media|
Richmond International Raceway in Virginia hosts NASCAR’s Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series this weekend, Friday through Sunday, April 22-24, for the Cup Series Toyota Owners 400 and the Xfinity Series ToyotaCare 250.
On Saturday, stick around after the Xfinity Series race for “After the Burnout” in the Midway area. A free event open to all ticketholders, the celebrity Q-and-A will feature Kenny Wallace, Larry McReynolds, David Ragan and the winner of the Xfinity Series race. Find out more about the event here.
The Track Takeover returns to RIR on Sunday, April 24 from 9-11:15 a.m. ET for the third straight year. All ticket holders get exclusive access to the track just hours before the green flag. Find out more here.
Key on-track times:
Friday, April 22 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11 a.m. ET
- Xfinity Series practice – 12:30 and 3 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:15 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 8:30 and 11 a.m. ET
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 9:35 a.m. ET
- Xfinity Series ToyotaCare 250 Heat No. 1 (35 laps) – 12:30 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series ToyotaCare 250 Heat No. 2 (35 laps) – 1:10 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series ToyotaCare 250 Feature Race (140 laps) – 1:45 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Toyota Owners 400 – 1 p.m. ET
For updated information for race weekend and to purchase tickets visit www.rir.com.