|credit: NASCAR Media|
NASCAR’s Sprint Cup and Camping World Truck Series visit Kansas Speedway this weekend for the Truck Series Toyota Tundra 250 on Friday night, May 6 and the Cup Series Go Bowling 400, which goes green on Saturday night, May 7. This is the first of two trips this season to the 1.5-mile tri-oval, with the second weekend being part of the Chase for the Sprint Cup in October.
Key on-track times:
Friday, May 6 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. CT
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 3:30 p.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 5:45 p.m. CT
- Camping World Truck Series Toyota Tundra 250 – 7:30 p.m. CT
- Pre-race concert with Eddie Money – 4:45 p.m. CT
- Sprint Cup Series Go Bowling 400 – 6:30 p.m. CT
Fans can add a number of options, including a pre-race pass (drivers meeting access, pre-race concert access and more) or a Sprint Fanwalk pass, if they already have tickets. Find out more here.
Get tickets and more information on race weekend as it approaches at www.kansasspeedway.com.