|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series head to Daytona International Speedway for the second time this season to celebrate Independence Day weekend with the Xfinity Series Subway Firecracker 250 on Friday, July 1 and the Sprint Cup Series Coke Zero 400 on Saturday, July 2.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, June 30 –
- Xfinity Series practice – 2 and 4 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 3 and 5 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 2:10 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:10 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Subway Firecracker 250 Powered by Coca Cola – 7:30 p.m. ET
- Pre-race concert featuring country duo Montgomery Gentry – 5:50 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Coke Zero 400 Powered by Coca Cola – 7:45 p.m. ET
Find more information on this weekend and the “World’s First Motorsports Stadium” at the event homepage and the “Visitor Center.”
Get more information and purchase tickets for this weekend’s action at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com.