|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup Series and K&N Pro Series West visit Sonoma, California for the Toyota/Save Mart 350 weekend at Sonoma Raceway this Friday through Sunday, June 24-26. This weekend marks the first of two road course races on the Sprint Cup Series schedule for 2016.
On Thursday, June 23, the annual NASCAR Hauler Parade rumbles through Sacramento, making its way over the Tower Bridge and around the State Capital beginning at noon PT. Find the parade route and more information about the event here.
Key on-track event times:
Friday, June 24 –
- K&N Pro Series West practice – 10:50 a.m. and 2 p.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon and 3:30 p.m. PT
- K&N Pro Series West qualifying – 9:45 a.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 11:15 a.m. PT
- Chevys Fresh Mex 200 K&N Pro Series West race – 1 p.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series Toyota/Save Mart 350 – noon PT