|credit: NASCAR Media|
The annual Crown Royal presents the Combat Wounded Coalition 400 at the Brickyard on Sunday, July 24 highlights the annual NASCAR weekend at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Friday through Sunday, July 22-24. The Xfinity Series joins the Sprint Cup Series for the weekend, competing in the Lilly Diabetes 250 on Saturday, July 23.
On Thursday, July 21 at 5 p.m. ET, the annual Hauler Parade heads down Main St. in Speedway, IN. The free event will feature a number of Sprint Cup Series haulers arriving at 6 p.m. ET; there will also be performances during the festivities by 87 Southbound and Greta Sparks, plus a Q&A session with Crown Royal Hero Jason Redman.
Key on-track times:
Friday, July 22 –
- Xfinity Series practice – noon and 3 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 1:30 and 4 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 11:40 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 1:45 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Lilly Diabetes 250 Heat No. 1 (20 laps) – 3:49 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Lilly Diabetes 250 Heat No. 2 (20 laps) – 4:26 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Lilly Diabetes 250 Heat feature race (60 laps) – 5:09 p.m. ET
- Post-race concert featuring Kid Rock and special guests Parmalee – 7 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Crown Royal Presents the Combat Wounded Coalition 400 at the Brickyard – 3:19 p.m. ET
Purchase tickets and learn more about the historic track at www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com.