|credit: NASCAR Media|
All three of NASCAR’s top series – Sprint Cup, Xfinity and Camping World Trucks – roll into Kentucky Speedway for a four-day show, Wednesday through Saturday, July 6-9, highlighted by the Sprint Cup Series Quaker State 400 Presented by Advance Auto Parts on Saturday night, July 9.
On Saturday at 5:15 p.m. ET, there will be a pre-race concert from country star Frankie Ballard. Fans can access the infield stage for the show as well as driver introductions with the purchase of the Kroger Fan Zone Pass, which is available for one day or the entire weekend. Find out more about this fan pass and other ticket upgrades here.
Key on-track times:
Wednesday, July 6 –
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 1, 5 and 7 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series practice – 10 a.m., 1, 4 and 7 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 5 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Buckle Up Your Truck 225 – 8:30 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 4:45 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 6:45 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Alsco 300 – 8:30 p.m. ET.
- Frankie Ballard pre-race concert – 5:15 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Quaker State 400 Presented by Advance Auto Parts – 7:30 p.m. ET
First time at the track? Check out the Kentucky Speedway First Time Fan guide here for all kinds of information you’ll need for a fun weekend at the track.
For additional information on Kentucky Speedway and to purchase tickets and Fan Zone passes, visit www.kentuckyspeedway.com.