|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup Series, Xfinity Series and K&N Pro Series East visit the Finger Lakes region of New York State for the final road course event on the Sprint Cup Series schedule for 2016. The Cheez-It 355 at The Glen weekend takes place Thursday through Sunday, Aug. 4-7 at Watkins Glen International.
Fans heading to The Glen may want to check out some of their hospitality options. The Budweiser Turn One Tavern package includes discounted food and beverages available for purchase on Friday, buffet lunch on Saturday and Sunday, closed circuit television and appearances from motorsports personalities. Find out about this and other fan hospitality options here.
Key on-track event times:
Thursday, Aug. 4 –
- Xfinity Series practice – 1 and 3:30 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series East practice – 8:30 a.m. ET
- Xfinity Series practice – 10 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 12:30 and 3 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series East qualifying – 2 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 4:45 p.m. ET
- K&N Pro Series East Bully Hill Vineyards 100 – 6:15 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 12:15 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series Zippo 200 at The Glen – 2 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Cheez-It 355 at The Glen – 2:30 p.m. ET