|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup Series heads to New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH for the second race in the 2016 Chase for the Sprint Cup, the New England 300. The race weekend, Friday through Sunday, Sept. 23-25, will also feature the Camping World Truck Series, the Whelen Modified Tour and the American-Canadian Tour (ACT).
On Thursday, Sept. 22, the NASCAR Hauler Parade gets underway at 6 p.m. ET.
Key on-track times:
Friday, Sept. 23 –
- Whelen Modified Tour practice – 10 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11:30 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. ET
- Whelen Modified Tour qualifying – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:45 p.m. ET
- ACT practice – 8 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9 and 11:30 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 10:05 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series UNOH 175 – 1 p.m. ET
- Whelen Modified Tour F.W. Webb 100 – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Bond Auto Parts ACT Invitational – 5 p.m. ET
- Pre-race concert with Cheap Trick – 11 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series New England 300 – 2 p.m. ET
To purchase tickets for the Sylvania 300 weekend, or to learn more about NHMS, visit http://www.nhms.com/.