|credit: NASCAR Media|
There are just four races left in the 2016 Chase for the Sprint Cup, and up next is the Goody’s Fast Relief 500 at Virginia’s Martinsville Speedway, which goes green on Sunday, Oct. 30. Also on the schedule for the weekend is the Camping World Truck Series Kroger 200 on Saturday, Oct. 29.
Key on-track times:
Friday, Oct. 28 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:40 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9 a.m. and noon ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 10:15 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Texas Roadhouse 200 presented by Alpha Energy Solutions– 1:30 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series Goody’s Fast Relief 500 – 1 p.m. ET
Find out more about the weekend and purchase tickets at http://www.martinsvillespeedway.com/.