|credit: NASCAR Media|
This weekend’s Can-Am 500 on Sunday, Nov. 13 at Phoenix International Raceway is the last race before the Championship Round in the 2016 Chase for the Sprint Cup. Stars from all three of NASCAR’s top series will be racing in Arizona, Friday through Sunday, Nov. 11-13, as the Camping World Truck Series and Xfinity Series also set their four Championship contenders.
The Busch Garage (formerly the SPEED Cantina) is located outside of Turn 2 behind the Bobby Allison Grandstands and open to all fans attending events at PIR at no charge. It features live entertainment, custom furnishings, flat-panel televisions and refreshments.
The El Sol Pre-Race Pit Pass gives fans Garage Walk access, access to driver introductions, photo opportunities in Gatorade Victory Lane and more. Cost is just $65 for the entire weekend – find out more here.
Key on-track times:
Friday, Nov. 11 –
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. MT
- Xfinity Series practice – 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. MT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11:30 a.m. MT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 4:45 p.m. MT
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 6:30 p.m. MT
- Camping World Truck Series Lucas Oil 150 – 8 p.m. MT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 1 and 4 p.m. MT
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 2:15 p.m. MT
- Xfinity Series Ticket Galaxy 200 – 5:30 p.m. MT
- Sprint Cup Series Can-Am 500 – 12:30 p.m. MT
Purchase tickets and get more information about the weekend at http://www.phoenixraceway.com/.