|credit: NASCAR Media|
The 2017 NASCAR season kicked off on Sunday with The Clash at Daytona and Daytona 500 qualifying. This week, Daytona International Speedway continues to host Speedweeks at Daytona, culminating with the Daytona 500 on Sunday, Feb. 26. This weekend, fans will see the season-opening points races for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, the Xfinity Series and the Camping World Truck Series.
Fans heading to Daytona for Speedweeks will want to check out the UNOH Fanzone for off-track activities, including garage tours, driver and team appearances, live music and the kids’ area. Find out more about the UNOH Fanzone here.
The annual Hot Rods and Reels charity fishing tournament, benefitting the Darrell Gwynn Quality of Life Chapter of the Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis, takes place Friday, Feb. 24 at 8 a.m. ET on Lake Lloyd at the track. Find out more about the event here.
Key on-track times for the second weekend of Speedweeks at Daytona:
Thursday, Feb. 23 –
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice – noon -12:55 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 2-2:55 p.m. and 4-4:55 p.m. ET
- Can-Am Duel qualifying races for the Daytona 500 – 7 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series practice – noon-12:55 and 2-2:55 p.m. ET
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice – 1-1:55 and 3-3:55 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 4:30 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series NextEra Energy Resources 250 – 7:30 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 10:30 a.m. ET
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice – 1-1:55 p.m. ET
- Xfinity Series PowerShares QQQ 300 – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Pre-race show on pit road featuring Lady Antebellum – 1:20 p.m. ET
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Daytona 500 – 2 p.m. ET