|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and Camping World Truck Series visit “The Paperclip,” Martinsville Speedway, Friday through Sunday, March 31-April 2 for the STP 500 Cup Series race and the Alpha Energy Solutions 250 Truck Series race. The 0.526-mile track was on the first NASCAR season schedule, the only track currently to have that distinction.
Upgrade your Sunday ticket to include the Green Flag Experience for $60 for adults and $30 for kids 12 and under. The Experience includes photo opportunities, the opportunity to sign the start/finish line and see driver introductions (weather permitting), a continental breakfast and scheduled appearances including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Denny Hamlin and Leonard Wood (subject to change). Find out more here.
Key on-track times:
Friday, March 31 –
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice – 11:30 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 1 and 3 p.m. ET
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series qualifying – 4:35 p.m. ET
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice – 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 11:05 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Alpha Energy Solutions 250 – 3 p.m. ET
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series STP 500 – 2 p.m. ET
Get more information on the schedule and purchase tickets at www.martinsvillespeedway.com.