|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and Xfinity Series head to “No Limits, Texas” – a/k/a Texas Motor Speedway – for the O’Reilly Auto Parts 500 weekend, taking place Friday through Sunday, April 7-9.
Part of this year’s activities is Tony Stewart’s ASCS Texas Sprint Car Nationals presented by Machinery Auctioneers at the TMS Dirt Track, taking place Friday and Saturday nights, April 7-8. Weekend passes are $59 for adults and $20 for kids 12 and under, and single day tickets are also available. Find out more here.
Key on-track times:
Friday, April 7 –
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice – 11 a.m. CT
- Xfinity Series practice – 1:30 and 4 p.m. CT
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series qualifying – 5:15 p.m. CT
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice – 8:30 and 11 a.m. CT
- Xfinity Series qualifying – 9:35 a.m. CT
- Xfinity Series My Bariatric Solutions 300 – 12:30 p.m. CT
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup O’Reilly Auto Parts 500 – 12:30 p.m. CT
Find out more about TMS and purchase your tickets at www.texasmotorspeedway.com.