For the first time in my many years of loving NASCAR Racing, I wasn't impressed with NASCAR. It was a repeat every week, a driver would get out in front and would most likely end up in
After all that thinking, I came up with my Top 5 Best and Worst Moments of the 2009 Season. Out of all the 3 Series or even something that happened off track, my list was complete! There were so many moments to choose from but these important 10 facts made my list! So here it is:
1. Meeting Kyle Busch
2. Kyle Busch becomes The 2009 NASCAR Nationwide Series Champion and Wins the race in the same day.
3. Kyle Busch smashes the Gibson Guitar after winning at Nashville Superspeedway
4. The Drivers Call Out NASCAR [My personal favorite hands down is Ryan Newman after his horrific
5. Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series Racing.
1. The Flips of 2009
2. NASCAR Makes Rule Changes
3. Kyle Busch's Wreck at Daytona
4. NASCAR's Lack Of Rough Driving Penalties
5. Favoritism Of Drivers.
So mine had to do with Kyle Busch a lot but what can I say, I adore him! :)
I told you my Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of 2009, so what's yours?