The 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup heads west to Phoenix International Raceway in Arizona for the AdvoCare 500 on Sunday, Nov. 10. The race weekend, Thursday through Sunday, Nov. 7-10, also features the Nationwide Series, Camping World Truck Series and K&N Pro Series West.
The Budweiser ROLL-BAR, one of PIR’s hospitality areas, is located behind the Bobby Allison Grandstands and hosts driver appearances on Saturday and Sunday in addition to live entertainment, a game area and food and refreshments. Scheduled to appear at the ROLL-BAR are Michael McDowell and Elliott Sadler on Saturday and Dale Earnhardt Jr., Danica Patrick and Kevin Harvick on Sunday. The ROLL-BAR pass is $99 for Saturday and $149 for Sunday – find out more here.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, Nov. 7 –
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 3:30 and 5:35 p.m. MT
- K&N Pro Series West practice – 4:35 p.m. MT
Friday, Nov. 8 –
- K&N Pro Series West practice – 9 a.m. MT
- Nationwide Series practice – 10 a.m. and 1:35 p.m. MT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11:35 a.m. MT
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 2:30 p.m. MT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 3:40 p.m. MT
- Camping World Truck Series Lucas Oil 150 – 6 p.m. MT
Saturday, Nov. 9 –
- K&N Pro Series West qualifying – 8:30 a.m. MT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. MT
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 10:35 a.m. MT
- Nationwide Series Service Master 200 – 2 p.m. MT
- K&N Pro Series West Casino Arizona 50 – 5 p.m. MT
Sunday, Nov. 10 –
- Sprint Cup Series AdvoCare 500 – 1 p.m. MT
Click here for the driver and celebrity appearance schedule and here for the entertainment schedule at the track.
The list of frequently asked questions about the track and their answers can be found here.
Purchase tickets and get more information about the weekend at http://www.phoenixraceway.com/