|credit: NASCAR Media|
The Sprint Cup Series and K&N Pro Series West visit Sonoma, California for the Toyota SaveMart 350 weekend at Sonoma Raceway this Friday through Sunday, June 20-22. This marks the first of two road course races on the Sprint Cup Series schedule for 2014.
There are plenty of activities for fans on and off the track – click on the “activities” tab here for a complete list.
Key on-track event times:
Friday, June 20 –
- Legends practice – 9 a.m. PT
- K&N Pro Series West practice – 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series practice – noon and 3:30 p.m. PT
Saturday, June 21 –
- Legends practice – 8:10 a.m. PT
- K&N Pro Series West qualifying – 9 a.m. PT
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 10:40 a.m. PT
- K&N Pro Series West race – 12:30 p.m. PT
- Legends race – 3 p.m. PT
Sunday, June 22 –
- Sprint Cup Series Toyota SaveMart 350 – noon p.m. PT
On Sunday, Speedway Children’s Charities will be hosting a charity auction, kicking off at 9 a.m. PT, and a Track Walk following the race – find out more about both events here.
Looking for an alternative way to get to the track? Sonoma has partnered with Key Holidays to offer an express train to the track for fans in Sacramento, Davis and Suisun City – find out more here.
Get tickets and more information about the race weekend at www.racesonoma.com.