|credit: Sarah Glenn/Getty Images for Texas Motor Speedway|
NASCAR up-and-comer Brennan Poole, who races part-time in the Xfinity Series in the No. 42 for HScott Motorsports with Chip Ganassi, is already an accomplished racer in a number of other formats. Learn more about Poole in this week’s Fast Facts.
- Brennan Poole was born April 11, 1991 in The Woodlands, TX. In 1999, Poole began racing asphalt quarter midgets, leading to 98 career wins in six seasons (1999-2004); he also won four straight regional championships (1999-2002) and was the 2002 national quarter midget champ. Poole also raced asphalt Legends cars, accumulating 96 wins and the 2006 Texas state championship.
- Poole spent two seasons in the USMTS Dirt Modified Series (2007-2008), winning seven times in 2008, before moving to the UARA Series from 2009-2011. He was the UARA Rookie of the Year and Most Popular Driver in 2009, Most Popular again in 2010, and won the 2011 championship; he picked up 10 wins over three seasons.
- Poole made his ARCA Racing Series debut in 2011, competing in four races and picking up a win in his first-ever series start at Salem (IN) Speedway. In 2012, he competed full-time in the series, earning 15 top-10 finishes, including two wins, and finishing third in points. In four seasons (2011-2014) and 35 starts, Poole has won six times and earned 27 top 10s, along with four poles.
- Poole made his NASCAR debut in the Xfinity Series in Las Vegas in March 2015; he finished ninth in that race, his career-best finish to date.
- Learn more about Brennan Poole at www.brennanpoole.com.