|credit: NASCAR Media|
Michigan International Speedway, in the Irish Hills of Brooklyn, Michigan, hosts the Sprint Cup and Camping World Truck Series this weekend, Friday through Sunday, Aug. 14-16. There will be plenty of action on and off the track this weekend at MIS with two nights of concerts, driver appearances and other activities.
Keloorah is a two-night party and festival featuring live music, deejays, games, food and more. On Friday night, Aug. 14, alternative artists Saints of Valory, Big Data and Kongos take the state from 4 to 11 p.m. ET, followed on Saturday, Aug. 15 from 4 to 11 p.m. ET by country acts Tim Duggar, Dylan Scott, Logan Mize and Parmalee. Admission to the festival is a Sunday race ticket, infield wristband, APEX wristband or THE DECK wristband.
Key on-track event times:
Friday, August 14 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series practice – 1:30 and 3 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 5:05 p.m. ET
Saturday, August 15 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 8:30 and 11:30 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series qualifying – 9:40 a.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series Race Careers for Veterans 200 – 1 p.m. ET
Sunday, August 16 –
- Sprint Cup Series Pure Michigan 400 – 2:30 p.m. ET
Find a complete schedule, including driver appearances, here.
Get tickets and more information about the race weekend at http://www.mispeedway.com/.